Receptionist / Admin & Customer Service Support
To support the company goals through effective administrative techniques, and quality customer service by performing the following duties:
- Receptionist and Administrative duties (phones, memos and quotes)
- Manage customer quotations (set up & preparation)
- Customer service support and assistance (document preparation)
- Light Accounting Duties (coding supplier invoices)
- Management of office equipment and supplies
- Assist in purchasing activities
- Office & shop supply inventory & receiving
- Job Boss Tasks
- Good communicator and pleasant phone etiquette
- Advanced level Microsoft Word
- Skilled in Outlook and Basic Excel
- Strong grammar, spelling, math, and reading
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Excellent Filing Skills
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or Equivalent, Prior Administrative and/or customer service support, associate degree in business desirable.
Responsible to produce the company’s products within prescribed specifications and efficient machine operation by performing the following duties (not all inclusive):
- Operates production machines
- Ability to read and comprehend written work instruction.
- Meets production quantity and quality levels per work order.
- Inspects produced parts to ensure a continuous quality level and reports discrepancies.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills with proficient English Reading
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Dexterity Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior work-related experience desired. Experience with production injection & compression presses, LIM/LSR.
Responsible for setting up machines and establishing processing by performing the following duties (not all inclusive):
- Sets up, programs and develops process according to assigned job/customer order
- Installs molds, programs injection and compression presses and follows information on routing sheet for each specific job as well as all other company procedures and policies
- Sets machine monitoring system according to proper mode of job once process established and first parts have been submitted to quality; the process should be locked
- Assures that the work area is set up with properly set up materials, mold release, any hand tools required, and clean prior to start-up of each job.
- Attention to Safety
- Written and Oral Technical Communication
- Blueprint Reading
- Math Aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Project Management
- Fork lift Certification desired
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior set up experience required (LIM/LSR, injection and compression presses and materials).
Responsible for the maintenance of machine and building equipment for productivity and safety by performing the following duties (not all inclusive):
- Performs a variety of electrical and hydraulic trade functions to include installation, maintenance, and repairs equipment to include injection and hydraulic molding presses
- Confirms proper operation of manufacturing machines and equipment each day. Maintains tools and repairs equipment in optimum working condition.
- Applies knowledge and ability to complete necessary repairs to all phases of manufacturing equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctions promptly to determine proper course of action. Replaces and repairs various machine components on a routine basis.
- Prior experience in Arburg, Maplan, and Engel injection molding presses is preferred.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills with a proficiency in Technical Communication and Reading Skills
– Math Aptitude
– Mechanical Aptitude
– Project Management
– Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior electrical and mechanical experience required
- Trade School desirable but not required
Process Engineer Intern
Looking for motivated and enthusiastic team members. We look forward to receiving your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly.